This is one of the most beautiful and lavishly gilded of our modern designs. Dramatic, yet never overstated, the tranquil green flowers and foliage are set against alternating panels of pristine white and gleaming 22 carat gold. Made in England by Royal Crown Derby.
Material: Fine bone china
Care: Items with gold or platinum trims should not be used in a microwave. Freezer and dishwasher safe. When washing by hand, please avoid using scouring pads and abrasive washing detergents.
Made in England.
Care Instructions: Usage
- Fine bone china must not be subject to extreme changes in temperature or exposed to a naked flame.
- Plates and serving dishes can be warmed before use in an oven or hostess trolley at a temperature of no more than 100 degreescentigrade.
- Items with a gold or platinum trim must not be used in a microwave.
- Fine bone china should not be used for cooking purposes.
- Fine china is suitable for use both in the freezer and oven.
- Fine bone china is suitable for washing in a dishwasher - at a maximum temperature of 65 degrees centigrade.
- When washing by hand, avoid scouring pads and abrasive washing detergents which could remove the pattern.
- Most stains or hardened-on particles can be removed by soaking the item in warm water before washing.
- Really stubborn stains can be removed by soaking in a mild bleach solution for up to one hour.
- When storing or stacking plates, try not to slide them over one another, as this may cause scratches in the glaze.
- We recommend that a paper napkin is placed between each plate.
- Cups should be stored or hung from a cup hook, not stacked, as this weakens the handles.
- In hard water areas, deposits may form on your tableware in time if the water is allowed to dry on the ware. These soluble deposits can easily be removed with a dilute acid such as vinegar.