We know it’s been hard to keep track of time these days, but Father’s Day is coming up soon (June 21st this year), so we’re here to help you out.
1. Brand new from Simon Pearce (it was literally developed by their VP of design while quarantining), this handcrafted glass phone/tablet holder is perfect for dad’s office or in the kitchen, so he can go hands-free while whipping up a new recipe. A good companion to the Woodbury desk clock.
2. You know you’ve been eyeing his Patek. In the meantime, why not help him keep his killer watch collection in top form?
3. Since washing hands is practically a way of life these days, might as well upgrade his soap game.
4. Speaking of games, how about a gorgeous chess set? Maybe he can finally teach you how to play.
5. He says the fish he caught was how large? Here’s a good-natured reminder of how big it really was. Bonus: these hand-finished, world-famous Bordallo Pinheiro sardines have a pierced hole for hanging, but they also make great knife rests.
6. He took you on your first road trip. Thank him with this gorgeous tome on Uzbekistan.
7. And don’t forget the bookstand, for his library or coffee table. Here it is in black; it also comes in clear and red.
8. Truly the finest towel we have ever used – Graccioza’s Egoist 800-gram Giza Cotton bath towels are a connoisseur’s dream. Silver’s nice (let’s face it, your dad really does look more handsome with age), but you can have it in any of thirty colors:
9. Because, all kidding aside, he’ll always be top dog.
For more Father’s Day gifts, click here. And to all the dads out there, Happy Father’s Day from all of us at Gracious Style!
Like this post? Sign up for our email list to get news and special offers!