Choosing the right pillow is essential to a good night’s rest. In order to decide which pillow is right for you, there are two factors you need to consider:
1. YOUR FIRMNESS LEVEL
Your specific sleeping style will determine the firmness of your pillow.
– Stomach sleepers should choose a soft, plump pillow to cushion and gently support the head and neck.
– Back sleepers should choose a medium pillow to position the head and neck in line with the natural curvature of the spine.
– Side sleepers should choose a firm pillow to provide more support and properly align the head, neck, and shoulders.
2. YOUR PREFERRED FILL TYPE
Down: Down is nature’s best fill and insulator. The most luxurious pillows are filled with white goose down.
– Because down is so lightweight, it’s one of the most comfortable fills for pillows and comforters.
– Down pillows are shaped for comfort and support and mold to your head and neck.
– The higher the fill power, the higher quality the pillow.
– Down pillows last longer and hold up better than synthetic fills.
– Down breathes well, lifting moisture away from the sleeper.
Down/Feather Blend: Down/feather pillows are firmer than down filled pillows. They are an excellent choice for those who want a firmer support.
Comforel/Down Alternative Fill: A wonderful hypoallergenic microfiber fill that offers down-like comfort, loft and softness, at a more economical price than down. This fill is perfect for sleepers who are allergy prone.
To view our entire selection of down and down alternative pillows, click here.
Like this post? Sign up for our email list to get news and special offers!