The Albi line, created in 1968, takes its inspiration from a French town located between Toulouse and Bordeaux and its famous cathedral known for its remarkable architecture, clean straight lines and single nave.
Care: Christofle silverware can be washed in the dishwasher, provided that you follow a few simple rules:
- Before the first use, wash your silverware by hand with a gentle liquid dish detergent.
- In the dishwasher, use traditional, chlorine-free powders or tablets. Do not use liquid or gel products, which often contain chlorine.
- If you use a water softening product in the dishwasher, avoid washing your silverware during the first cycle.
- Follow dishwasher instructions concerning the hardness of the water. Water with a high mineral content can be corrosive.
- Do not wash knives manufactured before 1968 in a dishwasher.
Special return policy for this product:Available by special order only; not returnable.
View our Return Policy.