Perfect for entertaining by the pool or on your yacht, Mario Luca Giusti makes traditional Italian designs chic with modern materials like acrylic, polycarbonate, and melamine. The result? Objects that are as cool as a Vespa on the cobblestone streets of Florence, or a Louis Ghost chair in a Tuscan palazzo. No wonder his glassware has become the toast of Europe -- next time you're in Cannes during the Film Festival, look for it on Roberto Cavalli's yacht or in the hands of other notables such as Albert II of Monaco, the Missonis and the Ferragamos, and Steven Spielberg.
Although not unbreakable, acrylic products can last you for years with the proper care.
* BPA free
* Temperature resistant from -10°C to 50°C
* Alcohol resistant if used for less than two hours
* Not for use with anise-based drinks (Pernod, Ricard, Raki. Ouzo) or those with strong alcohol contents (whiskey)
* Dairy products, coffee, cocoa, tea, and other beverages may leave a rim on the glass if left overnight
* Hand wash recommended
* If washed in dishwasher, use warm water and remove items immediately after washing
* Only use detergents with a pH-value of between 3 to 7
* Avoid cleaning with acids or abrasive materials such as steel wool or metal scouring pads
* Not microwave or oven safe
* Freezer safe