Design José Joaquim Ribeiro. Based in Portugal, Cutipol produces refined collections of flatware that are both practical and beautiful to use. Favorites of designers and party planners worldwide, Cutipol flatware is available in a large range of finishes, including stainless steel, gold, copper, and black.
Chromo-nickel; Stainless steel 18/10; Resin handle. Care: Dishwasher safe; avoid harsh detergents. Remove immediately after the cycle is finished and dry completely. To maintain the handles darker for a longer period of time, rub with hand moisturizer.
Special return policy for this product:This item cannot be returned or exchanged, so please make your selection carefully.
View our Return Policy.
Goa Matte/Black Flatware
Cutipol Goa Matte/Black Handle 60 pc Set (6x Dinner Knives, Dinner Forks, Table Spoons, Dessert Knives, Dessert Forks, Dessert Spoons, Fish Knives, Fish Forks, Coffee/Tea Spoons, Mocha Spoons) (Special Order)
- Free Shipping All Orders $75+
- Modern, refined collections of flatware
- Favorites of designers and party planners worldwide
- Fashion-forward stainless steel, gold, copper, and black finishes
- All items made to order; allow 60-90 days for delivery
- Made in Portugal
- <a href='https://www.graciousstyle.com/blogs/meet-maker-stunning-portuguese-flatware-cutipol/' target='_blank'>Meet the Maker: Stunning Portuguese Flatware from Cutipol </a>
- <a href='https://www.graciousstyle.com/blogs/set-table-amazing-met-gala/' target='_blank'>Going to the Ball: The 2017 Met Gala Tablescape</a>