Both chic and practical, Mario Luca Giusti's acrylic, polycarbonate, and melamine creations are perfect for entertaining by the pool or on your yacht.
About Mario Luca Giusti: After stints as a fashion designer and book publisher, Mario Luca launched his eponymous line of home accessories in 2005. The pieces - all of which are designed by Mario himself - were instant successes worldwide. Using a style between fusion in pop, they are inspired by nature, art, and architecture. Celebrity customers include Steven Spielberg, Prince Albert II and Charlene of Monaco, Roberto and Eva Cavalli, the Missoni family, and the JK Place Capri.
Care Instructions: Care instructions:
Although not unbreakable, acrylic products can last you for years with the proper care.
* BPA free
* Temperature resistant from -10°C to 50°C
* Alcohol resistant if used for less than two hours
* Not for use with anise-based drinks (Pernod, Ricard, Raki. Ouzo) or those with strong alcohol contents (whiskey)
* Dairy products, coffee, cocoa, tea, and other beverages may leave a rim on the glass if left overnight
* Hand wash recommended
* If washed in dishwasher, use warm water and remove items immediately after washing
* Only use detergents with a pH-value of between 3 to 7
* Avoid cleaning with acids or abrasive materials such as steel wool or metal scouring pads
* Not microwave or oven safe
* Freezer safe